NetEnt™ together with Universal Studios presents its latest branded game, packed with features and delivering the excitement synonymous with all NetEnt™ slots! The Invisible Man™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line (fixed) win-both-ways video slot with Re-Spins, Free Spins, Wild substitutions, Walking Wilds and 2 Bonus Features. There are 2 enticing Bonus Features for players. The first is the Griffin’s Rage Bonus Game where players join the hunt for the Invisible Man in 3 locations with an exciting Pick & Click style game delivering coin prizes and multipliers. The second feature is Police Spins where the Police close in on the Invisible Man during three bonus spins with 5 Burning Wilds appearing randomly on the reels meaning huge wins are bound to happen!
Return to Player: 96,3%
- The Invisible Man™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, video slot featuring Wild substitutions, 2 bonus features, a re-spin mode and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels, Win Both Ways and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector. COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value.
- When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level. AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leſtmost to right and rightmost to leſt.