Gonzo’s Quest™: The search for ElDorado, NetEnt’s first platinum video slot game, is designed to entertain both new and seasoned players. Based on the historical character of Gonzalo Pizzaro, our conquistador sets off to find the lost city of gold – the Eldorado. Gonzo then goes on to watch and encourage the player’s progress in the game. Replacing the traditional reel spin, the game introduces the Avalanche feature whereby symbols fall into place in the reels. Symbols that make up a winning bet line disappears in a 3D explosion and the gaps they leave are filled with more falling symbols. As long as there are winning bet lines, there are Avalanches. This extended game play and the Free Fall feature ensures an unforgettable player experience!
Gonzo’s Quest™ Game Rules
- Gonzo’s Quest™ is a video slot with no reel spin: This 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line game introduces the Avalanche™ feature, and has Free Falls wins and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 20 fixed bet lines, 1-5 bet levels and different coin values.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet level and coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Fall symbols.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- When the maximum multiplier is reached, all wins are paid with the maximum multiplier until no new wins are generated. The multiplier will revert to the initial multiplier.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- The symbols fall into position in the reels, instead of spinning.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- The win multiplier is increased with each new Avalanche until it reaches the maximum multiplier.
- The multiplier remains at the maximum for the subsequent Avalanches until there are no more wins.
- Maximum multiplier is 5 in the basic game and 15 in Free Fall. See in-game paytable for details.
- Free Fall symbols only appear on reels 1, 2 and 3.
- 3 Free Falls symbols activates 10 Free Falls independent of the bet line played.
- Free Fall symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free Falls use the same bet as the round activating Free Fall.
- A winning bet line during Free Fall will trigger an Avalanche.
- Maximum multiplier in Free Fall is 15.
- Additional Free Falls can be won during Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the game returns to the round that activated Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the total win from Free Falls is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Falls.
- In Free Falls, 3 Free Fall symbols activate 10 additional Free Falls.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Falls is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Falls is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Falls, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.0%